Follow @rbump10

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Exciting Times

Dear prayer warrior,

A lot has been going on since our last prayer letter! Julie and I are very excited for what God is doing through us and in His church.

Julie and I have been on an exciting but hard lesson during our time here in Ohio. We just bought a house and are learning many things that come along with that, but we have seen God provide many marvelous things for us. God has over and over again provided in which we can praise Him for His financial provision.  God has lain upon our hearts to financially invest in a house and use it for His glory, so we have submitted and are excited to see how God will use it for His glory.

                We have seen God bless in many other ways with having over 60 different children in our VBS this summer and seeing many hearing the gospel for the first time. We are praying that God will allow us follow up and time to see those children a part of our Awana season. I am also learning a lot during my internship with the church.
            
    Things that we are learning and need prayer in are: I am learning to depend upon God in my illness. I have been sick for about two weeks and every day hoping I will wait up better, but God is sustaining and giving strength. Pray for Julie as she continues to look for a job, but on a praise side she was told that she could be a tutor in the fall. I have applied for a full-time bank job so I can have health benefits. Pray for continued areas of ministry here while we are building skills for future ministry in Italy.

                We are excited for the future and as we look ahead to what God is doing, and we want to hear from you as well. We know that our God is big and able to do far more than anything we can imagine, all we need to do is ask. So pray with us and we will see how God uses all of us for His glory.

On the winning side,
Ryan and Julie Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment